I’ve fallen in love with this Essential Oil blend. I’ve been diffusing Brain Power in my office first thing in the morning. Generally my mornings are quiet and I do my most creative thinking and problem solving early in the day. Brain Power has been giving me a boost all week. The aroma is hypnotic. While I’ve mainly been using it in the morning, I’ve found it helpful in the evenings when I need to re-focus and get last minute work done.
The blend includes Frankincense (my favorite), Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood, Melissa, Helichrysum, Cedarwood, Blue Cypress and Lavender.
Reasons to use Brain Power
- Promote Concentration
- Goal Setting
- Mental Clarity
- Decrease Brain Fog
How to Use
- Add drops in your Diffuser
- Use with Diffuser Bracelet or Necklace
- Apply Topically to temples, bottoms of feet or back of the neck
Things to Try
- Diffuse it during mediation
- Diffuse while your children are doing homework or any activity requiring focus, like practicing an instrument.
- Yoga – apply topically or wear a diffuser bracelet during yoga for more clarity and focus
New to Essential Oils? Order a Young Living Premium Starter Kit and add Brain Power. As a Young Living Independent Distributor(#11776030), I’m happy to answer any of your questions about Young Living and our collection of Essential Oils and Wellness products. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.