Take the leap
Essential oils aren’t just a fad. They’re nature’s gift and a natural alternative for toxic beauty products, cleaners and chemical based air fresheners. When using a trusted brand, essential oils can be used in place of dried spices and dietary supplements. The uses are endless and the benefits real. That’s why I chose an essential oils membership with Young Living Essential Oils several years ago and haven’t looked back.
With anything new and different, its hard going it alone and without a guide or community to help. It was just a few years ago that I was new to essential oils and had no idea what I was doing. I just knew I wanted those cute little bottles! Fortunately, when I enrolled with my sponsor, I also joined her thriving community of oilers sharing tips, diffuser recipes and roller blends. Before long I was sharing my own tips and tricks. Essential oils offer endless possibilities and DIY opportunities. I admit getting a little thrill creating a healthy and much less expensive version of a brand named product – all the goodness minus the high price and harmful chemicals.
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH ESSENTIAL OILS
You might wonder why an Essential Oils Membership is valuable and what you’ll actually do with your oils. Here are just a few things you can do.
- Add them to your beauty routine
- Transition from chemical cleaners to safe, all-natural cleaners
- Cook with them! Essential oils are more potent than dried herbs
- Use them for baby care and even pet care!
10 products I replaced with Essential Oils
To give you an idea of why essential oils are so powerful and can change your life, here are just a few of the toxic products I replaced with essential oils based products. We literally poison ourselves daily slathering on products full of unnecessary chemicals. Some ingredients allowed in the US are actually banned in Europe and Canada!
Household Cleaners – full of chemicals I can’t pronounce
Hand Sanitizer – with triclosan
Make-up – so many chemicals! I use Savvy Minerals – great results, no irritation.
Can I get just one oil?
Young Living members get a kit with 12 different oils, a diffuser and products to try. What I hear often from friends is the desire to buy just ONE. “Can I just get one oil to try and see if I like it?” Well, anything is possible and I’ll never say, no, but the best experience is the Young Living Premium Starter Kit (PSK). My favorite PSK has a variety of oils curated to satisfy beginner and experienced oilers. It’s also the most economical way to build your oil collection. The kit includes 12 oils, a diffuser, and other samples valued at over $300 for almost half the cost. That’s a huge reason to get an Essential Oils membership!
Your Premium Starter Kit Includes:
- Desert Mist™ Diffuser
- Premium Essential Oils Collection;
- Lavender 5-ml
- Peppermint Vitality™ 5-ml
- Lemon Vitality™ 5-ml
- Citrus Fresh Vitality™ 5-ml
- Frankincense 5-ml
- Thieves® Vitality™ 5-ml
- Raven™ 5-ml
- DiGize™ Vitality™ 5-ml
- PanAway® 5-ml
- Stress Away™ 5-ml
- Valor® 5-ml
- Peace and Calming® 5-ml
- 2 AromaGlide™ Roller Fitments
- 10 Thieves® Waterless Hand Purifier Sachets – 0.1 oz. ea.
- Thieves® Spray
- 2 NingXia Red® 2-oz. samples
- Product Guide and Product Price List
- Essential Oils Magazine
- Essential Edge News
Honestly, I became a member right away because I wanted to build up my essential oils collection and learn more. I didn’t really know back then that Young Living Essential Oils is more than just little bottles of plant oil. They had so much more to help this busy mom save time and money while supporting a healthy lifestyle. They had lotion, shampoo, make-up, household cleaners, dietary supplements and such a large variety of pure essential oils and ingenious blends for health and emotional support. But here’s the best part! The Young Living membership entitled me to FREE oils with purchases over
Here is what you get for a basic Essential Oils membership
- Save 24 percent off retail pricing on Young Living products
- Save even more money with exclusive specials and promotions every month. That means FREE oils with a qualifying purchase!
Boost your savings with Essential Rewards
- Earn product credit with every order and get products of your choice for FREE
- Earn credits based on how long you’ve placed consecutive Essential Rewards subscription orders.
- 1-3 months: earn 10% back in Essential Rewards Points
- 4-24 months: earn 20% back in Essential Rewards Points
- 25+ months: earn 25% back in Essential Rewards Points
- Discounted shipping
You can also earn free products with Essential Rewards! Make consecutive 50 PV orders every month and you’ll earn free product every three months for the first year. In your 12th month, you’ll get an exclusive blend for ER member.
Do it your way!
- Get new products every month! I love trying something new each month and restocking my favorites.
- Change your processing date easily. Push it through early or wait until a later date. It’s up to you!
- You can start and stop your Essential Rewards order at any time.
Are you ready? Getting started and getting oils is super easy. There are just a few easy steps to place your order and join our essential oils community. Sometimes I’m not sure what I love more – oils or the wonderful oily friends I’ve made.
- Choose Your Starter Kit and Diffuser (required for membership) by visiting https://www.myyl.com/busymichelle and clicking enrollment with me at the top right.
- Choose Essential Rewards Enrollment to enjoy up to 25 percent back in product credit and exclusive gifts!
- Setup your Essential Rewards Order
- Complete your enrollment sign-up with a username, password and PIN. If you go through the main Young Living site, make sure your sponsor/enroller are set to 11776030 (The Busy Wife). You’ll automatically be joined to a thriving essential oils community.
- Get your oils! While you’re waiting, you’ll be added to our private Facebook group where you can see how we’re using oils, ask questions and meet new friends. You’ll also receive a personal welcome gift from me! Just a few little items to help you get started on your journey and of course, say thank you!