Brain Power – Essential Oil Blend
I’ve fallen in love with this Essential Oil blend. I’ve been diffusing Brain Power in my office first thing in the morning. Generally my mornings are quiet and I do my most creative thinking and problem solving early in the day. Brain Power has been giving me a boost all week. The aroma is hypnotic. While I’ve mainly been using it in the morning, I’ve found it helpful in the evenings when I need to re-focus and get last minute work done.
The blend includes Frankincense (my favorite), Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood, Melissa, Helichrysum, Cedarwood, Blue Cypress and Lavender.
Reasons to use Brain Power
- Promote Concentration
- Goal Setting
- Mental Clarity
- Decrease Brain Fog
How to Use
- Add drops in your Diffuser
- Use with Diffuser Bracelet or Necklace
- Apply Topically to temples, bottoms of feet or back of the neck
Things to Try
- Diffuse it during mediation
- Diffuse while your children are doing homework or any activity requiring focus, like practicing an instrument.
- Yoga – apply topically or wear a diffuser bracelet during yoga for more clarity and focus
New to Essential Oils? Order a Young Living Premium Starter Kit and add Brain Power. As a Young Living Independent Distributor(#11776030), I’m happy to answer any of your questions about Young Living and our collection of Essential Oils and Wellness products. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.